Face-to-Face with Endangered Primates
Imagine the life-altering wonder that thrills you when, after trekking through dense rainforest for a morning, you are greeted by the noble faces of wild mountain gorillas wandering among the trees.
The rare privilege of gazing into a great ape’s eyes may be the highlight of your trip to Rwanda, but the journey doesn’t end there. Take in endless vistas of sapphire lakes and dormant volcanic cones from the terrace of your bush-chic eco-lodge. Enjoy a complimentary massage, then witness the pageantry of whirling Intore dancers, who with their brightly colored garb and long, flowing white hairpieces once entertained Rwandan kings.
Additional time for relaxation and optional activities all end over sundowners and dinner, with tales of your escapades lingering into the evening as you recollect these adventures of a lifetime.
- Experience face-to-face encounters with one of the world’s rarest primates as you trek through clouds in the exuberant greenery of Rwanda’s volcanic highlands
- Thrill to the jangling rhythm of colorfully clad, spear-wielding Intore dancers
- Relax with a complimentary massage
- Share gorilla-watching stories and spectacular vistas over sundowners at your luxurious lodge
- All meals and drinks
- One gorilla tracking permit in Rwanda ($750)
- Deluxe safari lodge (with private bath)
- Post-gorilla tracking massage
- Transfers from and to the Kigali Airport
- The unbeatable and cumulative experience of the CW Safaris staff