Wing into Botswana’s Wilds
View Botswana from all angles on this luxurious fly-in safari that takes you by air, canoe, 4×4, and on foot through the diverse landscapes of this wildlife paradise. At night, relax in intimate tented camps and a sumptuous safari lodge—accommodations that highlight the exclusiveness of this safari while providing all the comforts of home.
Starting along the banks of the Chobe River, witness the largest elephant herds in Africa during riveting game drives. Cruise the river, spotting the abundant animals and birds that come to the water’s edge to drink. Journey on to Moremi Game Reserve, where you’ll glide in a mokoro (dugout canoe) past wallowing hippos and explore the savanna on guided walks. Lastly, go deeper into the richly vegetated Okavango Delta, a land of crocodile-guarded islands, reed-lined waterways, and yellow-bill storks stalking their prey in the shallows.
- Slip silently through the reeds on a sunrise canoe tour of the Okavango Delta
- Watch elephants by the hundreds come down to bathe and play on the banks of the Chobe River
- Enjoy aerial perspectives on great herds crossing Botswana’s wide-open spaces
- Celebrate each day’s adventures with sundowners, fireside conversation, and spectacular stargazing
- Experienced, knowledgeable camp guides
- All meals and drinks (including house alcohol)
- Safari lodge and premium tented camps (with private baths)
- Airport meet-and-greet service
- All activities as outlined
- Transportation from the meeting to the departure point
- Internal flights
- All park fees and special events as noted in the itinerary
- The unbeatable and cumulative experience of the CW Safaris staff
“I will never forget the night I was reading in bed and heard something walking outside my tent.
When I parted the mosquito netting and went to the window screen I found myself nose to nose with an elephant.”
“Incredible experiences throughout, amazing sightings of such a wide variety of animals, and the lodgings at each location and their respective staffs were wonderful—wish I could have stayed longer at each.”
C. Smieja, Maryland, September 2014